Lazada  Xiaomi TH-STOR Chat(2021/11/12~11/29)Mobile phone complaint(sexcerpt)

Monday, April 11, 2022

Lazada Xiaomi TH-store

t f B! P L

I looked at the catalog and ordered an NFC-supported(Contactless card reader) mobile phone. The store does not know about catalog mistakes (sale of products that do not support NFC)

This is the chat when an unsupported mobile phone arrives. All the chats of the shop staff are posted.


11/12 ~ 11/27  Purple My Chat

I bought an NFC compatible mobile

1/5
① An unsupported mobil arrives
②The store does not know about catalog mistakes (this is the problem)
③Even if the consumer points out, he is not looking at the web
④Post the catalog from Xiaomi as it is


If you're a professional, NFC is a contactless card reader. What's wrong? Are you not listed as NFC Support in the catalog? And if you look at the web, it's certainly written. This product turns out to be unsupported and will be redeemed for a refund. OK 1 day. why? 35days later


11/12 ~ 11/27 Chat  Purple Mark My remarks
I bought an NFC compatible mobile phone. problem? 1/5  11/12 ~ 15 NFCsupport want 2/5  11/14 ~ 25 Deleted for 10 days 3/5 11/25 website no look       Xiaomi Why?       Support Center Why?   no answer the question

11/12 ~ 11/27 Chat  Purple Mark My remarks
I bought an NFC compatible mobile phone. problem? 4/5 11/25~26 Do not answer the question. why? evidence? Proof? check Web, you can see mis- catalog , why ? no chek?

1/12 ~ 11/27 Chat Purple Mark My remarks I bought an NFC compatible mobile phone. problem? 5/5 11/27 Hello  Hello strange! I have information at 12 pm so I will send it to you. no answer . office check, it the same person! setting what? No answer as usual I feel sick


Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Translate

About Me

My photo
背のびすれば無理が見え、ちじこまればまわりが見えない健康寿命

QooQ