Lazada Xiaomi TH-store NFC (contactless card reader) complaint chat 11/12~11/27(Full text posted)

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Lazada Xiaomi TH-store

t f B! P L

I looked at the catalog and ordered an N FC support(Contactless card reader) mobile phone ... The store does not know about catalog mistakes. Therefore, we sell unsupported mobile phones.

I asked you to exchange it with a complaint, and since I do not seem to make a catalog mistake, I repeatedly ask you to look at the web.

The store supports the global version of the product name.

In the case of complaints, the customer says he is NFC, so if you ask or explain about this, it will be resolved smoothly, but something is wrong.

              me                                         store chat   

11/12not global version exchange

                                                                 why?

11/13not global version exchange NFC not

please process the complaint as soon as possible

What you get is not global version


lazada order global ritten

I'll check.


whats going on

I ask for Monday


11/14again answer

again answe

11/15today answer

You need Global Version


exchange . need NFC

Xiaomi chat late

whatis the compliance of this company?


please explain soon.

What do you want with the product, ask for details.

lazada as ordered

Are there so many complaints?

exchange yes or no ?

chat Not filled in when sending. rejection?

do you want version

???


Global Version Xiaomi Redmi 10 4+64GB/8+128GB New Smartphone MediaTek Helio G88 Octa Core90Hz FHD Display 50MP AI Quad Camera

Color Family:Sea blue, Storage Capacity:4+64GB

1 Year การรับประกันของผู้ผลิตในพื้นที่

this is global version


NFC support

This product doesn't have nfc anymore.


lazada conflict sue

isnt it sold at other stores?

returns,refunds

Not a Xiaomi group

can not be returned

The machine is not a problem.


11/15 ~ 11/24 Deleted.

As an excuse for the store, I make an excuse that I don't do it at my store. (2022/03/20)



11/24take a closer look at the site

Take a look at Lazada's Web. NFC supports it.

Send me a product that is different from the catalog.

I wonder what Lazada's policy is.

#466774368355172 lazada return

ดูที่เว็บไซต์ของบริษัทนี้เขียนไว้ว่าให้บริการNFCเป็นอย่างดี

สินค้าที่แตกต่างจากแคตตาล็อกส่งมาแต่ไม่คืนสินค้าคืนให้ครับ

This cannot be forgiven.

11/25NFC support adds convenience

No need to carry a credit card with you. Because you can easily

Why are Lazada officials silent even though they are watching this chat?

What do you have for us to help?


Take a look at Lazada's Web.

NFC supports it.

Website survey

request

Please answer lazada

Refer to the website catalog It says that it supports NFC

Categories v

Use dual speakers to enjoy better sound qua

Listen to crystal clear stereo music directly

NFC support adds convenience

No need to carry a credit card with you. Becau

If you have a problem with the system, please contact xiaomi thailand


Not a system issue, no NFC functionality

Sending a product that is different from the catalog means

Did you check the WEB site? It will be written.

This is a seller's problem.

What is being asked is Lazada. The company that provides the location.

You can contact the service center.


Did you check the WEB site?

Xiaomi TH-Store ,Xiaomi Mall web site look at

Did you check the WEB site?

This is a seller's problem.

What is being asked is Lazada. The company that provides the location.

Please answer the question.

I haven't answered anything. I can't feel sincerity.

Please answer the question.

Please return the money

Are you fooling consumers?

Did you check the WEB site? It will be written.

Don't be sloppy

Please answer the question.

I am in great trouble.

Where do you find information?


Please return the money.

                        I want proof


Xiaomi TH-Store   Web Site

                        Please take a screenshot


go Xiaomi TH-Store   Web Site

ไม่มีเงิน

VIEW MORE open

??

NFC supports it.

What do you think of those who saw this chat?

                        I want proof

                        what you refer


ถ้าNFCได้รับการสนับสนุนสินค้าที่ไม่ได้รับการคืนเงินคืนจะไม่ได้รับการส่งคืนมาจึงทำการยื่นคำร้องครับ


ถ้าไม่ได้รับการสนับสนุนว่ามีการสนับสนุนหรือไม่หากไม่ได้รับการสนับสนุนก็จะได้รับการสนับสนุนจากการคืนสินค้าจึงคิดว่าหลังจากนั้นผู้ขายจะเป็นผู้รับมือครับ


ในเว็บไซต์เขียนไว้ว่าNFCสนับสนุนแต่ไม่มีคำอธิบายอะไรเลยครับ


เรื่องที่เขียนไว้บนเว็ปนั้นเป็นเรื่องโกหกใช่ไหมครับ

เว็บไหนคะลุกค้า

รบกวนแคปหลักฐานค่ะ

จะตรวจสอบข้อมูลให้


11/26I ordered an NFC product.

The store delivered an unsupported item.

I asked you to change the product.

The store says the product is not supported.

So what does it mean that catalogs on the web are supported but not by the store?

Isn't it the fault of the store?

I just want a supported product.

You can find out if the sales company supports the products currently sold on the Web by asking the store.

I ordered an NFC product.

The sales company is this. This problem can be solved by looking at the catalog on the web and seeing how it is written.

                         Supported models

                         redmi note 10

                         The product you buy is redmi 10


Global Version Xiaomi Redmi 10 4+64GB/8+128GB New Smartphone MediaTek Helio G88 Octa Core90Hz FHD Display 50MP AI Quad Camera

Don't you see that this catalog says support?

I think it's a bit strange to say that it's still awesome even though the evidence is so good.

I ordered an NFC product.

I don't understand why I should say so far even though I should replace it with a support product

Looking at the Xiaomi Mall and Xiaomi TH Store web catalogs, which one appeals to consumers?

The lower half of the Xiaomi TH store is written and the Xiaoomi Mall is all. It is a catalog that tickles the hearts of consumers with photos.

In addition, it is a foldable character.

ในแคตตาล็อกเขียนไว้ว่าช่วยเหลือครับอันนี้ไม่สามารถขยับได้ครับ


เพราะว่ามันเป็นความผิดพลาดของทางร้านถ้าเปลี่ยนก็จะทำการแก้ปัญหาได้ครับ


บริษัทจัดจำหน่ายเพียงแค่มองแชทนี้,และไม่สามารถออกข้อสรุปอะไรได้เลยหรือไม่?


แค่เปลี่ยนมันก็เสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้ว

กรุณาออกข้อสรุปให้ฉันด้วย

ในแคตตาล็อกเขียนไว้ว่าช่วยเหลือครับอันนี้ไม่สามารถขยับได้ครับ

Don't divert your mistakes to consumers.

กรุณาอธิบายด้วยคำพูด

เเค๊ตตาล๊อกตรงไหนคะ


11/27Please answer the question.

I am in great trouble.

Don't be sloppy

Please answer the question.

                      Do you play line? I will send you the details.


If you replace it, it will be solved

                      We need to ask for evidence.


Don't you see that this catalog says support?

I commented because I want this

I was looking for NFC support. The purpose I bought was also NFC.

Xiaomi TH-Store

Chat with Seller

Paid

Global Version Xiaomi Redmi 10 4+64GB/8+128GB New ******

NFC support adds convenience

No need to carry a credit card with you. Because you can easily conduct secure transact*******

Web page text

                       please wait


I can't get an email. One or more.

Isn't it cowardly?

15th rule!

                       please wait


Please answer the question

I haven't answered anything. I can't feel sincerity.

Please answer the question.

I am in great trouble.

hello


I haven't answered anything. I can't feel sincerity.

Don't be sloppy

Don't you see that this catalog says support?


I'm checking the information please wait

I bought this product because there are 3 colors and this light blue product is in stock and the price is cheap.

After that, I looked at the catalog of the product again, but this time all three colors were sold.

When I think about it now, I feel like I'm being guided by this product, but I'm not skeptical.

Since the delivery of the product was also LAZADA, I did not receive any contact and arrived the next day. I didn't have the money because I thought it would take 2、3 days.

I think the products currently on sale are supported.

The price is the same and it's okay to exchange it, but I don't understand why I'm rubbing it so much

เพราะว่ามันเป็นความผิดพลาดของทางร้านถ้าเปลี่ยนก็จะทำการแก้ปัญหาได้ครับ

แค่เปลี่ยนมันก็เสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้ว

กรุณาออกข้อสรุปให้ฉันด้วย

ฉันสอบให้นะคะข


I think the products currently on sale are supported.

Please answer the question.

Don't you see that this catalog says support?

Do you support the products that are on sale now?

NFC support

Wait for good results

                          hello

                          I will send you the information at 12 pm.


bkk-kurasi.blogspot.com look at

bkk-kurasi.blogspot.com

Please tell me clearly in words, not pictograms. You're an adult, right

I will send you the information at 12 pm.

Please tell me clearly in words, not pictograms. You're an adult, right?

                          I'm waiting for an officer to check.

                          setting - connection and sharing









Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Translate

About Me

My photo
背のびすれば無理が見え、ちじこまればまわりが見えない健康寿命

QooQ